GNO-US.com ("GNO-US") provides the GNO-US Web site including the GNO-US Home Page and other GNO-US content (collectively, the "GNO-US Site") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions below. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ACCESSING THE GNO-US SITE. BY ACCESSING THE GNO- US SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE GNO- US SITE.
- Rules While visiting the GNO-US Site, you may also not: post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the GNO-US Site in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the GNO-US Site or the Internet; post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component; upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the GNO-US Site which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect hereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightholder.
- Monitoring GNO-US has no obligation to monitor the GNO-US Site. However, you agree that GNO-US has the right to monitor the GNO-US Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the GNO-US Site properly, or to protect itself or its subscribers. GNO-US will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. GNO-US reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of this Agreement.
- Privacy GNO-US cannot ensure or guarantee privacy for GNO-US users. It is therefore recommended that this service not be used for the transmission of confidential information. Any such use shall be at the sole risk of the user, and GNO-US and its affiliate and related companies shall be relieved of all liability in connection therewith.
- Buying over the Internet When making purchases or other transactions through the GNO-US Site or the Internet, but you may also be asked by the Merchant or information or service provider to supply certain information, including credit card or other payment mechanisms. You agree that all information you provide any merchant or information or service provider through the GNO-US Site will be accurate and complete. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or other users of your account and credit card or other payment mechanisms at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You also will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes, if any, relating to purchases on the GNO-US Site. GNO-US is in no way responsible for any charges you or any user of your account incurs when making purchases or other transactions in this manner.
- Limitation of Liability GNO-US takes no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the documents and related graphics on the GNO-US Site. Further, GNO-US makes no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in software programs, documents and related graphics on the GNO-US Site for any purpose. All such software programs, documents and related graphics are provided without warranty of any kind. In no event shall GNO-US be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from the service.
- Recourse If you are dissatisfied with the GNO-US Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of GNO-US in operating the GNO-US Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the GNO-US Site.
- Confidential Information You authorize GNO-US to collect from any party and to retain all relevant information relating to your use of the GNO-US Site, and you hereby authorize any party to provide us with such information. You understand and agree that unless you notify GNO-US to the contrary by e-mailing us, you further authorize GNO-US to disclose, on a confidential basis, to any party with whom GNO-US has business relations all relevant information relating to your dealings with us and the GNO-US Site.
- Indemnity You agree to defend, indemnify and hold GNO-US and its affiliate and related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to any Violation of this Agreement by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of the GNO-US Site or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on the GNO-US Site or on the Internet by you or users of your account.
- Trademarks GNO-US™ and other names, logos and icons identifying GNO-US and GNO-US' products and services referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of GNO-US. All other product and/or brand or company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Miscellaneous This Agreement, including any and all documents referenced herein, constitute the entire agreement between GNO-US and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. GNO-US's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement be determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Georgia and the federal laws of United States of America (USA) applicable therein.